Anico Hanna
3 July 2015 || 0 comment(s)

Discplaimer: Sponsored

The last time I visited salon was when I had a pampering session from Kimage Salon. I dyed my hair Balayage Ombre in Ash and part of it was bleaching. I remember I told myself once that I will never bleach my hair cause it will damage my hair badly. But one day, I went for highlights without knowing that it was actually 90% bleach. It turned out to be nice and I kinda like it so I went for the second round when I dyed 1/4 part of my hair purple. Then, the final one was the recent one, which was the Balayage. And now, I can say that my hair is really really really really very bad. Yes uh-huh. Blame the bleach. But nah, I should have sticked to my promise. But nonetheless, damage has been done and who said I can't do something about it. The Comb Salon is to the rescue and yes, I had trip trip there few weeks back.

The Comb Salon is located at 12 Gemmil Lane, SIngapore 069252.
Nearest MRT: Telok Ayer Station

I didn't get to snap a photo of the salon from the outside as it was scorching hot and was rushing to get in to save myself from the heat. A warm and very cozy place. I was then welcomed with a complimentary drink and there are tons to choose from. Again, didn't get to snap a photo. I had totally no idea why in the world of all the things, I forgot to take photos. Like seriously, I only took few.

Having said that i just dyed my hair few weeks before I visit Comb Salon, Stephanie (Senior Stylist) recommended me to do a treatment. not just a normal treatment but a stronger one since I have a bleached hair.


So the process started and went on. I actually fell asleep during the waiting time. Teehee! Had a little chit chat with my stylist on how she wants to style my hair the next time I visit the salon. I am actually excited on that.

The treatment was done and she finally styled my hair. I would normally request a curly hair so she did it without me telling her. I love how she styled my hair effortlessly. I definitely recommend her




Look how gorgeous my hair was leaving the salon. Bam! Be jelly jelly! HAHA kidding! But seriously, who wouldn't want their hair to be soft, bouncy and shiny? I bet no one.



Excuse my sleepy eyes. I was running here and there catching all my clients and had no sleep at all. Screw that I had to face my clients in that state -____-

Pst! I have a secret to tell you! You can enjoy a pampering session with The Comb Salon and not spending tons of your moneeyy! Yes! Below is the rate. Be sure to grab it now or missed it! You can book via mobile: 9635 3045

Bella Son (Senior Stylist) - 9788 0380
Henry Yu (Senior Stylist)
Stephanie (Senior Stylist) - 9337 3386 (my stylist - recommended)
Angie (Senior Stylist) - 91795407



For more details, check them out:
Instagram: @thecombsg

Labels: ,




« Older posts



Aspiring to explore the world of Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle, Filipino Singapore-based style blogger.

Advertise Here
Email me: contactanicohmg@gmail.com

Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe ILoveNLClothing Franzl Jewelry Elise & Sandy Image and video hosting by TinyPic



© All Rights Reserve 2015. Anico Hanna
Not a Mobile Friendly Site (Under Construction)