Anico Hanna
27 May 2015 || 0 comment(s)












(Overdue Post)
Preview of Nine West Summer Collection. Attended with June and Cassandra. I was so happy to meet Christabelle a.k.a BellyWellyJelly. I love NW's collection. It's so colourful and you can really feel the summer vibe. Didn't get to take many photos as I was busy witnessing their collection. So up there were my favourite pieces. 

Labels: ,




« Older posts | Newer posts »



Aspiring to explore the world of Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle, Filipino Singapore-based style blogger.

Advertise Here
Email me: contactanicohmg@gmail.com

Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe ILoveNLClothing Franzl Jewelry Elise & Sandy Image and video hosting by TinyPic



© All Rights Reserve 2015. Anico Hanna
Not a Mobile Friendly Site (Under Construction)