Anico Hanna
16 June 2015 || 0 comment(s)
Top: YACHT21 // Culottes: YACHT21 //Heels: ZALORA // Bag: ALODIA BAGS
Disclaimer: Sponsored // Photo (c) Joseph Isaac













If there is one palette I will never get sick of, it would definitely be Monochrome. The perfect mix of Black and White to complete a chic and classy look. Basic is never boring nor dry. Tell me who doesn't like Monochrome. One should simply own a pair of monochrome outfit to save the day. 

Wearing Bette Braided Top and Zoe Font-pleat Culotte. Check their Cruise 2015 Collection.

So I recently partnered with Yacht 21. A Cruise Wear label from Singapore. I seriously love every piece they have in store. If I could only take everything and wear it, I would! I went to their studio and met Jasmine (designer). It was a cosy place to work with. Below are some of the photos I took. 




Say hello to my tired eyes!

I would also like to share photos I took for my boyfriend slash awesome photographer *wink*. Totally, influencing him in this area. Hey, he's doing a good job and definitely killing it!



Labels: , , , ,




« Older posts | Newer posts »



Aspiring to explore the world of Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle, Filipino Singapore-based style blogger.

Advertise Here
Email me: contactanicohmg@gmail.com

Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe ILoveNLClothing Franzl Jewelry Elise & Sandy Image and video hosting by TinyPic



© All Rights Reserve 2015. Anico Hanna
Not a Mobile Friendly Site (Under Construction)