Anico Hanna
31 May 2015 || 0 comment(s)

Summer's Eve Blogger's Production
"Say Yes to Sexy, Say Yes to Summers's Eve"
Photo: Dawn and Kaiting










My first time filming and I must say it was not easy. But thank God for all the people I worked with that whole day. Filmed for almost 13hrs from 11:30AM to 1AM. Crazy just for couple of minutes video it took us whole day to film it. I salute all the people in this kind of industry. It is NOT EASY! I can't wait for the video to finally release. I will share with you guys here soon. Don't expect more of me on that video. I was just an extra, but still another milestone for my blogging career. Thank you Summer's Eve for making me part of this production. Most specially to June for being the best person that day!

Labels:




« Older posts | Newer posts »



Aspiring to explore the world of Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle, Filipino Singapore-based style blogger.

Advertise Here
Email me: contactanicohmg@gmail.com

Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe ILoveNLClothing Franzl Jewelry Elise & Sandy Image and video hosting by TinyPic



© All Rights Reserve 2015. Anico Hanna
Not a Mobile Friendly Site (Under Construction)