Anico Hanna
27 May 2015 || 0 comment(s)









(Overdue Post)
Together with the babes, June and Cassandra. Yes, us again with Christy and Adele (not in photo), we went for the Steve Madded Gran Opening in Vivo City. And guess what, I met Christabelle again but this time she's with Andrea Chong. Two of my favourite bloggers. I love my "job". Going to events and having the opportunity to meet bloggers. 

Labels: ,




« Older posts | Newer posts »



Aspiring to explore the world of Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle, Filipino Singapore-based style blogger.

Advertise Here
Email me: contactanicohmg@gmail.com

Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe ILoveNLClothing Franzl Jewelry Elise & Sandy Image and video hosting by TinyPic



© All Rights Reserve 2015. Anico Hanna
Not a Mobile Friendly Site (Under Construction)