Anico Hanna
29 May 2015 || 0 comment(s)




















I have never been in Fashion Week all my life. This year as I embark my Blogging Career, I was so happy to attend 4 shows; Opening by DvF, Collate The Label, Harper's Bazzar Asia new Generation Fashion Designer and Zalora. Together with my fashion babes I would like to thank Kimage, Tangs and Clozette for the invites. I was in cloud 9 at that week. 4 shows in 3 days. I was actually aiming for the closing show of Victoria Beckham but nonetheless, 4 shows were already good enough. I totally had fun during those nights filled with fashion. 

Labels: , ,




« Older posts | Newer posts »



Aspiring to explore the world of Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle, Filipino Singapore-based style blogger.

Advertise Here
Email me: contactanicohmg@gmail.com

Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe ILoveNLClothing Franzl Jewelry Elise & Sandy Image and video hosting by TinyPic



© All Rights Reserve 2015. Anico Hanna
Not a Mobile Friendly Site (Under Construction)