Anico Hanna
1 June 2015 || 0 comment(s)

Top: SCAPE // Jeans: MIYOC // Sandals: SHOPJUMPINGAROUND // Bag: SCAPE
Photo (c): Joseph Isaac








My boy tryna do an OOTD shot as well. He's got some skill and in fact he did it well HAHA. Way to go love!


It was a busy Wednesday for me this week. First, headed to Glomax for my yearly facial. Yes, I don;t go for monthly facial. I only do when I need it and this time I badly need it. I am breaking out so bad as in pimples are bummed on my face. I hope the facial will really help me. Then after that met my blogger friend, June, and went straight to The Influencer Network (TIN) to sign a contract. I am now officially a TIN Blogger. I am excited and very much looking forward in working with them. Met my boyfriend after that and had an awesome dat with him.

Labels: ,




« Older posts | Newer posts »



Aspiring to explore the world of Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle, Filipino Singapore-based style blogger.

Advertise Here
Email me: contactanicohmg@gmail.com

Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe ILoveNLClothing Franzl Jewelry Elise & Sandy Image and video hosting by TinyPic



© All Rights Reserve 2015. Anico Hanna
Not a Mobile Friendly Site (Under Construction)